How do I deposit funds into my account?
Before initiating an electronic funds transfer request, please link a bank account first.
- Tap the Account icon in the bottom right corner.
- Tap Deposit/Withdrawal.
- Tap Request Transfer.
- Select Deposit to My Firstrade Account.
- Enter the deposit amount and tap Preview.
- Tap Submit.
- Login to your Firstrade account.
- Go to Accounts > Deposit/Transfer.
- Under the Deposit column, select Electronic Funds (ACH).
- Enter the deposit amount and click Preview.
- Click Submit.
Please make sure to maintain a minimum balance in your bank account until the funds are deducted to avoid any issues. For the initial ACH deposit, your funds may take up to 4 business days (not including the date of deposit) to clear. We will give you early access of up to $1,000 in buying power; your remaining funds will be added to the buying power once cleared. For subsequent deposits, the amount that is within the existing account equity will become available for trading promptly after posting; any additional amount will become available after 4 business days.