Can I use my CMA debit card when traveling?

If you are planning to travel and use your CMA debit card outside of your Firstrade account's registered residential state or country, the debit card might be restricted for use due to security measures. Please send an email to with the following information to submit a travel notice request.

  1. Specific date range you will be traveling (i.e. xx/xx/xxxx - xx/xx/xxxx) for a maximum of 30 days
  2. Specific destination you will be traveling to (i.e. city and state or regions and country)
  3. Your full name and the last 4 digits of your CMA debit card number

*Please be sure to notify Firstrade at least 48-72 hours before your travel start date.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.