How do I import my 1099 into TurboTax?
All customers with reportable information will be able to import their Consolidated 1099 information directly into TurboTax.
- Sign in to TurboTax and navigate to the section Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other.
- On the step Let's import your tax info, type “Apex” in the search bar and choose the Apex Clearing Corp company.
- On the next screen, you will see fields to enter your Apex User ID and Apex password.
- Apex User ID: Enter your Firstrade 8-digit account number.
- Apex Password: Enter your SSN that is associated with the account.
You can import up to 1,500 transactions in TurboTax Online.