How do I set up an international wire transfer?
From an International Bank
It is highly recommended that you convert your local currency to U.S. Dollars before initiating the wire.
|Please provide the following information to the sending institution:|
|Amount:||U.S. Dollar amount $|
|Bank Name:||BMO Harris Bank|
|Bank Address:||111 W Monroe St, Chicago, IL 60603 (Alternative Zip Code: 60690)|
|Account Name:||Apex Clearing Corporation|
|Apex Clearing Address||One Dallas Center 350 N. St Paul, Suite 1300, Dallas, TX 75201|
|For Final Credit To:||Please provide your 8 digit Firstrade account number along with your full name|
- Incoming third-party wires will be rejected and returned. Please ensure the wire sender's name matches exactly with the Firstrade account name.
- Incoming wires received without information of "For Final Credit To" will be returned.
- Funds are available immediately after receipt of the wire.
- For international wire transfers, a fee may be charged by intermediate banks.
- Incoming wires cannot be accepted from any online money transfer services, such as TransferWise and Revolut.