How do I link multiple accounts together?
If you have more than one brokerage account, you can link them under the same User ID.
- Login to your Firstrade account.
- Go to Accounts > Profile.
- Click on the tab Edit Account Nicknames and Links.
- Under Personal Accounts, click Add user and enter the User ID that you want to link to this account.
- Select the Viewing dropdown and choose the level of access, either Viewing or Trading.
- Click Save Changes.
On the mobile app, the newly linked account will appear when you log out and log back in to the app.