I have an account with a broker in my country. Can I transfer my U.S. securities to Firstrade?

Please ask your current broker if they participate in the ACAT, DTC or DWAC transfer system. Many international brokerage firms may have affiliations with a domestic U.S. transfer agent. If that is the case, we can accept the securities transfer.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.