My Positions screen says "Other" for security type, or my stock changed its name/symbol. How do I sell this position?

Typically with stocks that undergo a name change, a reverse split or stocks that get delisted, we have to exchange the old shares for the new shares with the transfer agent for that security. Sometimes this exchange with the transfer agent may take a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do to expedite this process.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.

Still stuck? Contact us Contact us